Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality Management
The BHMS Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management is designed for young graduates with degrees, or associate degrees plus work experience, in disciplines other than Hospitality Management and who are seeking to further develop their careers within the hospitality industry and/or gain access to the M.Sc. in International Hospitality Business Management program offered at BHMS. Students will study 9 core Postgraduate modules and select 7 additional courses from the undergraduate program based on their interest, experience and future career goals.
Integral Paid Industry Training
One internship period of 4-6 months is an integral learning opportunity of the postgraduate program. During the Swiss internship, students receive a trainee's gross monthly salary of CHF 2.172. Students' performance, behaviour and professional attitude are assessed by their employers.
Dual Award (subject to validation)
Upon successful completion of the four Reobert Gordon University modules, students are entitled to receive a Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Business Management from the Robert Gordon University as a dual award.
- Degree in any discipline OR
- Associate Degree in any discipline plus minimum two years of supervisory work experience
- IELTS 5.0 level or equivalent
* Select seven "Elective Modules"
- Service Quality Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Food & Wine Pairing
- Menu Design
- Business Analysis
- Facilities & Design
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Spirits & Other Alcoholic Beverages
- Certificate in Wines
- Opera PMS I
- Front Office Management
- Housekeeping Management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Budgeting for Food & Beverage
- Business Start-up
- Investment Management
- German Communication I, II, III
- French Communication I, II
- Italian Communication I, II
- Mandarin Communication I, II